1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Southwest CMH-LAS

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by burdog, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. burdog

burdog Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been checking for dates and rates and have noticed that SWA only has 1 non-stop CMH-LAS and LAS-CMH per day. I am certain they used to have 2/day. Is this just for the winter months or a cutback? Any ideas if the second non-stop will return. BTW the outgoing leaves 7:30(?) am and the return leaves 4-5pm. The wife hates those times. Also no direct flights out CLE, CAK or DAY.:thumbsdown:

2. smithspike

smithspike Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just booked my November trip. Southwest has 7:10 and 4:50 direct flights out and 9:25 and 4:40 direct flights back.

3. xprydx

xprydx Newbie

I actually just took those exact flights, the times worked great for us because it maximizes vegas time. But you could also check out Cincinnati. Allegiant has a special right now for roundtrip under $200 nonstop.

4. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Its a winter thing. I too noticed it when I was booking last year for a March 2014 trip. They will add the second flight back, or better yet I should say I predict they will add it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.