1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

South Point - Sept 19 - 23

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by jpw711, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jpw711

jpw711 Is that your cat?

Trips to Las Vegas:

I found it really odd too. I do know that my sister in law spoke with 4 different people on the phone before they finally got her to a host. It seems that they don't know what hosts are for.

Would enjoy meeting you Carol!

Tool, Round two
  2. lithelady

lithelady Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey jpw - Thx for report - I just got back from 2 nights at SP yesterday - trip report to come at some point later in the week. I enjoyed your tale -

I truly hated the food at the buffet but probably because they do a lot of pre-bought restaurant stuff so I knew it was loaded with MSG which gives me migraines. So I was limited in what I could eat. It's good to know the food is actually good. And BTW, when I was there Friday lunch they did have fried chicken which I tried. Pretty good. Peppery, crispy coating.

but my waitress there was really good and I went back a second time (for Saturday brunch) based on that. She saw me come in, waved to me, and I sat in her area again.

3. Greensideup

Greensideup Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report. Liked the daily divisions.
    Try the M buffet sometime. It's probably the best in Vegas for both value and quality. And the hotel rooms rock. Hopefully you'll see some offers from your play there.
    Chuckled about sleeping without two labs and the wife! Can I relate? Thanks.

4. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Enjoyed your report. That is too bad you got gypped on the comps.

5. tiny

tiny Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jpw711 - I've stayed at the SP my last 2 trips this year. With your play you should get offers in the mail for 2 comped days and possibly some free slot play and free dining ($25 each). Actually the SP has a quite good players club. In fact the Las Vegas Review Journal voted it the Best Players Club in Vegas for 2010. Every 1000 points you earn you can get $3 in cash or comps. I mostly played VP there (Review Journal also voted the SP Best VP and Best paying Slots in Vegas in 2010). I run about a $12K-$16K through per day there and usually get $75-$100 cash back after a 2 day stay.

So if you have 25,000 points on your card, you know you can get $75 cash back or comps.

I'll be in Vegas in about 2 weeks and staying at SP the first 2 nights of a 7 day trip. My stay is comped along with a little free slot play and free dining.

6. tazdev75

tazdev75 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice trip report!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.