1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So WTF is going on in Vegas week of 4/19 & 4/26?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BreakEven, Mar 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BreakEven

BreakEven High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My trips are Sun-Thurs. One reason is that it's usually cheaper. But I'm seeing weird rates at most of the strip hotels I've looked at, especially Mon/Tues @ Wynn and Cosmo. Some are even sold out. For a weekday with no massive conventions? Something else must be going on.

I've seen the thread on checking convention dates. I normally use the LVCVB site. That's not it. One convention of like 13k, not enough to jack up the rates at all hotels.

Doesn't appear to be a big concert in town.

Saw a related thread in the hotel forum, but don't think these things apply since I'm not staying on Fri/Sat night.

The big fight is the weekend after the 26th.

I've tried searching for event calendars, but can't find any that highlight a big event.

Anyone have a clue what's going on? What sources do YOU use to figure out what's going on in town?

2. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well, I am going to be there then but that's probably not enough reason to sell out the rooms ;) I really don't know...the biggest thing we have planned is going to Vamp'd to see Tracii Guns on the 24th!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.