1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas So people just got trillions on the recent Myvegas app King Kong promotion

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by deka, Feb 7, 2020.

1. deka

deka Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The quest thing involved doing "laps" which accrued from spinning. Problem was, these laps stacked up to infinity, so people were racking up hundreds of laps getting huge rewards and spinning millions to hundreds of millions per spin while coming out ahead. A bunch of people ended up with trillions by the time it got shut down a few hours ago.

I'm not sure why no posts about it on here. This has got to be the biggest news on the myvegas app of all time. Trillions, not billions. Trillions. These people basically have unlimited LP on demand as long as their app isn't LP-capped.

I'm sad I missed it. I was actually spinning on King Kong, but I was only spinning on the minimum bet because I didn't know that the expected return on high bets had gone well over 100%. Myvegas has never clawed back anything before, but I can't see how they don't on this, either that or permanently LP-lock the accounts that have trillions on them.

• Like Like x 2
    • Wow! Wow! x 1
  2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Wow. I played a lot of King Kong earlier this week and then kind of took a break other than doing some daily spins. I have just under 1 mill LP's and going to Vegas once or twice a year I will probably have plenty fora while.

I can't see them not fixing the error. That would be a lot of cruises lol.

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I haven't read the T & C in a long time, however I expect in there is a disclosure about game malfunction, error etc. This would allow them to take back chips and prorate them correctly. Whether or not they will bother is another matter. If they felt you knew about it and intentionally exploited it, they could turn off reward redemption (error code 0).

4. GabrielBFly

GabrielBFly Vegas Aficionado

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ended up with 800 billion coins :headbang: but it seems to be gone now. There was an app update.

Just Because...
    Taking Advantage of Southwest Airlines Companion Pass Offer Trip
  5. deka

deka Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    seems to be gone as in your 800 billion is gone?

6. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I expect that is what he means - I just saw this in MVGGG group on FB: They took all my chips I won. I am back where I started. What in the heck. Anyone else? Someone else said they did have their LPs yet that they earned by playing off their winnings. Not sure if they will go after those later?

7. blainehamilton

blainehamilton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They clawed back my wife's 800 billion. Actually left her with only 400 million when she had more than a billion before this fiasco started.

Oh and they sent her a 'SORRY' chip share with a measly 42 million. FU myvegas.

Can't wait to see how they screw me over on my 500 trillion.

• Like Like x 1
  8. donfairplay

donfairplay High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wanna be a trillionaire, so f***'ing bad
    Buy all of the things I never had
    I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
    Smiling next to Oprah and the Queen

Oh every time I close my eyes
    I see my name in shining lights, yeah
    A different city every night
    Oh, I, I swear the world better prepare
    For when I'm a trillionaire

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ams722

ams722 Side Bet Shunner

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I got up to 92 trillion yesterday.

This morning it was all gone. They gave me 392 million as a “oops, our bad!” gift.

But I made sure to max out my LP meter with all those coins yesterday because I had a feeling they’d take all those chips away. I think I made nearly 400,000 LPs.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Init2winit

Init2winit Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They clawed back the chips but let everyone keep the LP. which is good and bad depending on how far people went. people that gained hundreds of levels will now find that is takes way longer to earn LP.