1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

So much info on Encore, it'll make you sick (and other notes).

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by MikeE, Dec 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peanutmnm

peanutmnm Scotchy

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You are my hero. We'll pop our heads in for a look see in less than a week. Hopefully the table limits remain modest until then.

2. SCRATCH73

SCRATCH73 Assman

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great TR, Really enjoyed the write up!! :thumbsup:

3. VegasGirl80

VegasGirl80 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I continue to hold firm to my belief that there is no better review than from those who experience it first hand. I avoided any and all pre opening press,remarks, and opinions regarding Encore willing to bet the house that you would be there for the opening and somewhere I would find your review. Simply stated, kudos! And yes, the plans are officially in motion for our own Encore experience. I needed a push- thanks for the shove!

Happy New Year-

VegasGirl80

4. mctrees02

mctrees02 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks again for an awesome report Joe. I've been checking every day for this and was about to send you a few PM's to get your impressions.

While guessing that Encore's upgrade practices (or lack of) will be the same as Wynn's...I plan to see what can be worked out at the front desk next weekend. I'll be arriving at about 11PM on a Friday night so host rooms should be released. I'm expecting to have to pay something to move into a tower suite if even just for 2 nights (as the property is supposedly sold out for Sunday night)...we'll see how much it's going to cost. If I can land a tower suite room for the standard $50 per night upgrade...that would be pretty nice since I managed to get this trip comp'd up front.

5. Beach Crazy

Beach Crazy Hostess With the Mostess

:thumbsup: Excellent as always! Love the photos and videos.

6. angel81chick

angel81chick Abuelita

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great Notes, and I must completely agree with Joe on this one. Encore looks phenomenal and it definitely takes your breath away.

Sorry to have missed you! Glad you had fun!

7. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very nicely done. Thanks for posting your review.

later, GVJ

8. DutchVegas

DutchVegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe , once again , a good write about encore this time. I love reading these reports from you. I am a sucker for good hotel room descriptions.

By the way i thought that place at the MGM was also very cool. Love to book such a suite this summer and relax outside and watch the masses crawl by on the strip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.