1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Skating at the Park and Christmas Stuff

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by BarelyHangingOn, Nov 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been following The Park on twitter and looks like they have it all done for Christmas if you are going to be in town. Just check out #DeckThePark for more of their photos.

If you enjoy skating they have what looks like a fair sized rink or at least bigger that rink at the Cosmo. We did the Cosmo one last year and it was pretty crowded. Not sure how crowded this one will be when the rodeo comes into town.

We will be defn stopping by for some holiday cheer.

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/TMobileArena/status/800478489702825984

• Like Like x 1
  2. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Is that real ice or do they use that fake ice floor pads? I'm anxious to see the holiday decorations when I head out there next week. Am usually there only once a year in the spring for an Expo, so this will be a nice change.

3. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like real ice to me. There is a photo on their facebook page of a guy flooding it with a hose.

If you are there on the 1st or after the Bellagio Christmas display is worth checking out.

4. mona

mona Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I will be there the 29th - 2nd. So I'm hoping the conservatory will be decked out in Christmas display along with many other places. Spending my birthday in Vegas! I haven't ice skated in years. Maybe I'll just wait until it eventually freezes this year in MN. My luck I'd fall and break something. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.