1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Single 23 year old, first time in Vegas?

Discussion in 'Vegas Nightlife' started by redguy88, Aug 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DjZZeRo

DjZZeRo Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    For a advice, I was at Vegas. I recommend you hitting up the lounges. I really like the Cosmos lounge, it was nice. I met a girl there drinking alone, I first thought she was a prostitute haha. We were talking and just had fun. Then we went to my hotel room ;).

But a advice is, don't think about getting laid. Have fun sometimes you might find people whos just down to have fun and chill. Sometimes they might want more. I just love Vegas because they are so many people you can meet, it's always great!

2. raraavis

raraavis VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    am i the only female posting on this thread??? :wink2: these guys are right, unfortunately. women tend to hang in packs, especially when alcohol is involved. i've played both the role of the sober protector (cock block!:nono:) and the wanton drunk. :evillaugh success usually comes when you have a friend for your "target's" friend. there have been times where a guy wanted to pick me up, but no one wanted to pick up my friend. the guy left without me. i would never leave a friend for a guy. however, you might have luck with a big group of women because your gal won't feel guilty leaving the friends behind since there are a bunch.

from a woman's perspective, for some reason it seems risky to go back to a hotel with a guy in vegas but not so risky going back home with a guy at a local bar. don't ask me to explain the logic in that because there isn't any! :kill:

you're also going for a different demographic: the older woman. btw, what do you consider an older woman (i might fall into that category at 30! :Þ). older women are generally more confident and know what kind of guy they want, so they might hit on you first instead of vice versa. :kiss:

i think you've gotten good advice here. i think you'll have a great time whether you meet new friends or not! :thumbsup:

3. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Very good point! We have all fell victim to the lonely friend, aka C.B. Always a lot easier to close the deal when you can occupy the friend with one of your buddies. Its a big difference asking a girl to go back to your room alone, or asking if she and her friend want to come up and hang with you and your buddy and have a few drinks!!

4. redguy88

redguy88 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well I am only 23, and my first time was when I was 20 and it was with a 35 year old divorcee. I've been with more women in their 30s than in their 20s.

I think what makes me appeal more to older women (30+ years old) is that even though this younger generation (the 18-25 year olds) have a reputation for being, for lack of a better term, slutty...I actually believe it's a misconception.

I've been in so many circumstances where the younger woman sends naughty pics, texts naughty things, flirts, winks, but when the time comes to make a move, she has turned away from my kiss! Naked pictures, okay...but a kiss isn't?

In contrast, if I get a flirt or naughty pics or something from a woman who is older, she's more likely to kiss me, and then some.

Basically, I know it might sound bad, but I don't like girls who tease. I like girls who please. Quite frankly, if I sit and have a few drinks over conversation with a woman 12 years my senior, I'm more likely to get laid than if I'm in a loud club and briefly capture the attention of a drunk girl who is with seven of her millions of friends and says, "You're cute" only to disappear a few minutes later.

Does it make sense? Anybody see my viewpoint?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.