1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Showtime shuttle sevice

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by mason, Mar 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mason

mason Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    . Got back yesterday from a six day trip to the city we all love. I had a pre-paid return shuttle ride on Showtime shuttle scheduled for 1230 pm pick up at Harrah's. Scheduled 24 hours in advance. Got down to the shuttle pick up area at 11 am just after check out, figured I would read a vacation book till pick up. Saw 3 Showtime shuttles do drop offs by 1215. 1230 no pick up. 1250, no pick up. There was now 8 of us waiting for 1230 pick up. One of the people called Showtime to see where our pick up was, he was told 10 minutes out. 35 minutes later a Showtime shuttle shows up with a drop off. He tells us a shuttle will be coming and all of us tell him we have flights to catch and that we are going to miss and that we are going on this shuttle. We all board and see that all the rest of his drop offs he runs into the same issue until the bus fills back up at all of his drop offs. Showtime, I am done and will never use you again

2. NotFromConcentrate

NotFromConcentrate It’s a Cassowary :)

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree. I used Showtime for the first time this summer and was most definitely impressed - but I used them again on my last trip and experienced basically what you experienced. I'm going a different way this trip. Anybody got recommendations for a reliable shuttle? Or is just going up to whatever shuttle provider is at the airport that actually has a shuttle waiting the right idea?

[TENTATIVE Late Jul/Early Aug] Vegas by way of Chicago/Elko/Reno!
  3. BadKarma

BadKarma Vegas Degenerate - Still Royal Flushless

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sad to hear that Showtime has now gone astray.
    For years I had used Bell Trans for all my cheap shuttle rides to/from the strip, until one day they stranded me at Encore for and hour and a half in the blazing July heat.
    Very same story as told by Mason, but it was Bell Trans.

Since then I have switched to Showtime and rarely had a problem, at least not on this scale. :grrr:

4. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We used Showtime twice with no real problems. We stayed at Aria last time. The driver dropped off a group at Monte Carlo then turned around and went all the down to Mandalay Bay and then took us to Aria and from there was heading to Bally's to drop the last couple off. It seemed a little ass backward to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.