1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Show tickets ?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by zwhoct, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zwhoct

zwhoct Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Me and my husband just found out last week we are getting to go to Vegas for a conference at Mandalay Bay next week , a lot of meals will be covered by that. I play myvegas a little I have about 150k points I was thinking about trying to buy 2 single show tickets, can I redeem them both for the same show same night for me and him both ? I was thinking about buying 2 ka single tickets and using them .

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The reward is limited to 1 per MyVegas account. You will not be able to buy two tickets with one account.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your probably better off buying the companion ticket if you are going to have to buy one anyways because I believe the companion tickets are fewer LPs.

OTOH If you both had your own MyVegas account and each had enough LPs you could each by a single ticket and then redeem them for two seats together.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you and your husband both are redeeming for the same reward (and if those tickets are available) then you both could redeem points for a ticket each. When you go to pick you seats and actually reserve the tickets, you may want to try logging in from 2 computers at the same time to pick seats side by side or call them and tell them you have 2 people needing to reserve seats together.

If you mean you redeem points for 2 single tickets for the same show from your account, they do not allow that.

5. zwhoct

zwhoct Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That is what I was wondering 2 tickets from same account , thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.