1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Short term residents

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by Zander1, Oct 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zander1

Zander1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I are on week five of ten living in Vegas. We are renting a furnished condo on the southwest side. So far, it's great, and we hope to return next year for October and November. The owner is considering selling so we may need a new place. Does anyone know of complexes that rent directly for short term? We used VRBO this time.

2. TomTWI

TomTWI Professional Grandpa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a condo on the Southwest side and our covenants prohibit less than a 6 month lease I think this is common. I think the owner your dealing with probably is just ignoring this, that's probably common also. You should consider buying a condo, prices are going up but they are still fairly reasonable.

TomTWI

3. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look into the web site 702 housing. Looks like they have great condo's for rent w/pics details etc. Prices aren't too bad either since they include everything.

K-9treatbaker

4. TomTWI

TomTWI Professional Grandpa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Also look at VRBO I did some looking recently and there are some decent deals out there. Around $50-$75/day if you don't mind driving.

TomTWI

5. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We use VRBO all over North America, and nonaffiliated but similar services overseas. We have nearly as many VRBO-booked stays as hotel stays over the course of our travel year.

6. paperposter

paperposter Well-Known Member

Trips to Las Vegas:
    what do u considider short term. the nice condos on the strip have a minuim of 6 months to a year rental and no vrbo or abnb.

in fact vrbo and airbb is basicaly illegal in vegas now just a heads up.

if your looking for monthly the best bets are the signiture or the palms place u can rent directly from owner check vrbo or craislist usauly around 1500$ a moth but u can barrging depend on the season.

7. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.