1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Short-term apartments (3-months)

Discussion in 'Living in Sin (City that is)' started by CyberRich, Apr 7, 2018.

1. CyberRich

CyberRich Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi
    Anyone know of good short-term apartments with 3-month long leases. I've been trying to find but can't. Any information would be appreciated.

2. azbob

azbob Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was in this situation and ended up at Candlewood Suites near the Hard Rock. Join their frequency stay club (it's part of the Holiday Inn chain), call to negotiate a rate, offer to only take HK service twice per week and also, after staying 30 days, you don't have to pay tax retro active to day one. Plenty of places to walk to eat, free laundry and no utilities to pay. Terribles is right up the street and HR is walkable. Summer rates are decent. Go online and check so you have an idea of what to negotiate, but you should get at least 20% off plus you earn points for future stays. Near the end of your three months, you can use the points to get a week or two free.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  3. TomTWI

TomTWI Professional Grandpa

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would use VRBO to find a place and then negotiate with owner on three months.

TomTWI

Fall Trip to Condo
    • Like Like x 2