1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seven Stars Dining Comp

Discussion in 'Comps' started by wrobinson32, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey,

Thanks in advance for any help.

I was Seven Stars last year and used the corresponding Seven Stars Annual $500 Dining comp. I was just shy of re qualifying this past year and so while I still retain Seven Stars until March it'll likely expire beyond that.

The website says the dining comp is annual, but I'm not sure if it goes by calendar year, or one per year of Seven Stars. Does anyone know what the restriction is?

Thanks

2. jon_vegas

jon_vegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The dinner vouchers go out on April 1st. So, you won't be Seven Stars then but if you hit the Diamond level, you can still get $100.

3. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So you made it during 2013 to qualify March 2014-2015. Did you happen to use the celebration before March 31st, 2014 or after? If before, you should still have 1 to use, but would have to use it before March 31st, 2015.

4. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just used it a few months ago so sounds like I'm SOL. Thanks for the help!

5. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I see. Just in case you decide to make it or happen to make 7* again this year, you would have 1 to use this year, and then another one next year. I know you said you're expiring in March, did you use the $500 portfolio credit already too?

6. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

How close were you? I've heard of players being bumped up to retain their tier if they were close?

7. wrobinson32

wrobinson32 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    140k- points I believe. I'll ask about bump that would be sweet. I haven't used portfolio credit but did get the seven stars trip booked for next month. These were rocking benefits when I was winning all the way to qualify year one, tougher when it's more mixed lol.

8. easy_money

easy_money High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, so you still have the $500 portfolio credit to use before March 31st. At least you've used the dining credit. I still haven't used the dining or portfolio credit yet. Hoping to use it next month at AC.

9. meyers67

meyers67 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if the $500 dinner can be used at restaurants in Caesars forum?

10. swankie

swankie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The last I checked with TR desk at Caesars 2-3 mos ago, the answer was can't. Ended up used it at Old Homestead.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.