1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Serendipity for breakfast

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by pinklime, May 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinklime

pinklime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone tried breakfast at Serendipity? Since our mornings will be spent by the pool, I am thinking of grabbing something from there to eat poolside. The menu looks decent but it would be nice to get feedback from people who have actually had something other than dessert there. We've done Payard and the food court, just wanting something else for a change.

2. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I like serendipity and have enjoyed the meals, but never had breakfast always wanted to try it out.

3. teroot10

teroot10 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate at the Serendipity last February for breakfast and it was pretty good. I would think breakfast would be hard for carry out buy hey anything goes in Vegas. we found a coupon for a free frozen Hot Chocolate in one of the books floating around and it was really good. Plenty to share 5 of us ate it and there was more than enough and we didn't even finish it. I believe I had a croissant with sausage and cheese and breakfast potatoes. Enjoy if you get there.

4. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate there about 3 times for lunch and the food was average to very good and definitely plentiful.

5. Hogman

Hogman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know it is not for breakfast, but they have a great grilled cheese sandwich.....:faint:

6. pinklime

pinklime Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone. I am hoping the breakfast sandwiches would be manageable for take out. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.