Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Sheil813, Apr 9, 2020.
I had to change my dates! Going mid August now.
Wondering if that will take place in reality.
Sept 8 to 12 but not sure if it will happen. Still 1.5 month away so we'll see what transpires. I'll have to quarentine for 14 days after i return in my state if i do end up going. As much as i like staying Friday nights in LV im rethinking of returning on the last flight Friday night....still unsure what i will do. Have Wynn, Cosmo and Vdara options. Thinking Cosmo and then switching to Vdara if i do go.
I'm booked Sept 23-27, but may extend some days.... let's hope things clear up a bit and we can enjoy our trips! I can't wait!
2 bedroom premier suite, $1235fp, $800rc... plus a few more comps at other hotels! Let's have fun and win some money!
As of right this minute, I am in on 9/1 and leaving on 9/4. My usual 3 night stand. That gives a seven week window for whatever must be accomplished for Vegas to be safe and open for business. I have a good feeling about this timing.
I just realized that if i do cut my trip short 1 day and leave friday, i'll be leaving on 9/11.......might have to stay till saturday afterall as im just a touch spooked about that.
I'm booked Sept. 7 for 3 nights. I'll know if I'm going on Sept. 6th. Stupid virus!
They cancelled the I heart radio festival this year. Going to have a fanless concert later on. We figured they would but we are still coming to vegas to celebrate my birthday..not quite the hoopla the festival gets but will have fun anyways
Slight adjustment to travel plans, now traveling 9/28 thru 10/3. Bellagio two nights on myVegas then the rest at The D. Hopefully by then the bars are open again. Can’t imagine Vegas without playing bar top machines, especially downtown.
I have a room booked at Planet Hollywood for my stepdaughter and am thinking it will be moved if they don’t open soon
That is why we booked too plus the ACM awards were scheduled and now cancelled. ☹️ (Well moved to Nashville and probably be an at home thing)
Sep 5-8, however keeping an eye on things.
Got the flight cancellation email last week so this trip is no longer happening. We’d already booked another month long trip for March/April with a slightly different itinerary so will focus on that now. If the borders reopen to Europeans then we might look at a trip later in the year
Cosmo September 8,9,10,11. Get in pretty late on the 8th though,
Sept 11-12 TheD or Gate, Sept 13-14 Cosmo, fly home on Sept 15. Combo of son's 21st birthday, football draft and opening NFL (maybe!)
My August trip is looking less likely. If I postpone it I plan to be in Vegas from September 25th to October 11th.
September 23-28 Fremont downtown
We will also be there over labor day. Booked my 7* retreat at Paris Sept 3-7.
Slight change of plans. Originally booked MB 9/7 - 9/11 and PH from 9/11-9/13. Since everyone is hurting, I received an offer from Venetian for 3 free nights and a slot tourney. I only played a few hours before/after a concert last year. Seemed a bit better than PH so now I'm at Venetian 9/7-9/10 and MB from 9/9 - 9/13. First time I've double booked a comps. I kept the Venetian for 9/9 in case I really like and win some FP, but can check out one day early if it isn't going well. After I cancelled my original MB offer I saw upgraded suite offers for Executive or Elite. The whole trip is now upgraded. Question is.....will I be able to go? Time will tell on flights/banning people from Florida
Awwww, you should see if you can go when i'll be there Labor Day week. Would be great to hang out some. Understand if you cant.
Separate names with a comma.