Discussion in 'Vegas Get Togethers' started by Sheil813, Apr 9, 2020.
Now booked officially - Bally’s Sept 8-13.
nothing booked yet as i wanna be sure its possible to fly out to vegas and that at least restaurants and spa s are fully open (the buffets i dont care and i think the shows will be a no go as well in september) but we still can hope and in my mind it will be tuesday September 15th till thursday October 8th at my 2nd home at Bally's
Officially booked at Ballys. Will cancel if things are still half closed and restaurants/bars are mostly shut down. Don't mind half slot machines shut down, but table games being at 50% would make Pai GOW not fun and hard to even get a seat at a low min table. Tons of time left to decide though.
we are usually there the opening weekend, this year pushed it back just a bit, just in case.
Possibly September 20th-25th at Caesars. May move up to August depending on how things go.
I have Sept 14/18 with 4 nights at Gold Coast. Another booked mid October, same place. I'm hoping one of them works out.
We are booked 9/26-29 at Vdara but will probably stay somewhere else.
still 16th-23rd for me but switched from Flamingo to Ballys
Sept 18-22 Venetian/Aria with Borat, hopefully Alexanbo, and numerous others!
Headed back Labor Day weekend !!!!
September 8-13 for my 30th!
9th through the 14th at the JC. Hoping to be watching and betting on football
Same along with Hockey,Baseball, and NBA
still plan to be there mid September as long as outside mask is not mandatory, southwest just sent me a flight change...now ill arrive 45 later and upon return I wont have a nonstop, ill connect in Dallas with short lay over which is fine for me, just done it recently and last year stopped in phoenix, so much better on my back. ill get back home 45 minutes later
Southwest also changed our flights in mid September...had us changing planes 3 times instead of a nonstop flight out..had us going to Baltimore from Pittsburgh..then to dallas..then vegas. Called and got a different non stop out. Thank You!..Coming home they couldn't find anything better than what they gave us.. It was just an hour later arrival in Pittsburgh....can live with that.
Flight cancellation email received today
Flight cancellation received for end of September today with KLM. Now, the flight cancellation isn’t the main issue, because I can use my voucher to book Delta (they still fly BRU - JFK - LAS), but there obviously is a big chance the travel ban will still be in place.
Chances are slim now...
Well.... My local D3 sent me an email saying they would not be allowing tailgating if they end up having games. For now, at least the Penn St. @ VT game is cancelled. Since it has started to look like I am going from every Saturday booked this fall, to having almost every Saturday free. Just booked a flight. September 9th-12th. Location: TBD
Flamingo suite Sept 2-9 hopefully things will more on the normal side
I'll be in town the exact same dates if you're still planning on that trip. Would be great to meet up for a cocktail!
Separate names with a comma.