1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Semi-Live Vegas Part 3: The Tale of Two Valleys

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by PressThe5n9, Nov 14, 2021.

1. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate you following along @DiamondJim21 and that you enjoyed the pictures. I’ve got great pictures that will be made into canvas art and then hung up in my office.

I definitely got my fill of craps for the week as I logged close to 20 hours table time. Having two awesome sessions was great! First time I’ve had that happen in any trip. I will be looking forward to some more soon!

Youngest Son’s 21st Birthday Trip to the Desert
    • Like Like x 1
  2. mr.vegas

mr.vegas Peace sells, but who's buying?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the great TR Press.

DEC 7 - 8
    • Like Like x 1
  3. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Appreciate the kind words @mr.vegas. It was certainly a fun adventure on our end.

4. eliza

eliza VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great report! Loved the Death Valley excursion. About how long was that roundtrip? I've been toying with adding a day trip to Death Valley to one of my upcoming trips.

• Like Like x 1
  5. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you take away our side ventures to the Alien Center, it’s a little over 2 hours to get to DV from Summerlin (so a bit longer from the strip). Then depending upon all the places you want to see and amount of hiking, exploring, or just gazing around and picture taking you intend to do, you could easily make this into a full day trip. According to my picture log, we spent more than 6 hours in the park. So best estimate this day was 10-11 round trip with all the stops and travel time.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Vegasismy2ndhome

Vegasismy2ndhome Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the response. I usually always play the same type of strategy, no matter if its me or someone else rolling. But if its someone who has not consistently rolled for a while, i only place a few bets and wait till they are done. Thanks for the idea, i an going to vary my play depending on who is throwing and also try doing place bets instead of the come bets all the time

7. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad I could offer some insight. I know everyone plays the game differently, but I enjoy seeing how others bet and may incorporate some of those into my different strategies (or variances of them).

I know the math of the game says the Pass/DP and Come/DC bets are best, but I prefer to be in control of my bets. While I play on most every shooter, I like being able to turn them off or bring down my bets at any point I choose to do so. Let’s me guarantee I’m up on a shooter (or limit losses).