1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

secret garden, shark tank, bodies + titanic at Luxor

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dbook, Feb 20, 2019.

1. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does tix4tonight offer discounts on these or is it a better deal to use MyVegas points to get the half price tickets? Also, Circus Circus offers a 1 day pass for rides on MyVegas -- I know that I have to redeem the reward but can my 12 year old niece be the one to use the pass?

2. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just looked up how much I paid for Titanic at Tix4Tonight back in July and it was $24. It didn't include the audio tour which was another $5 (which I recommend doing). I know TravelZoo has deals for Titanic every so often as well.

36 Hours in Vegas
  3. insin

insin Speed Spender

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You could do MGM's 3 for $57 deal.

3 for $57 Package
    MGM Resorts in Las Vegas have a number of interesting things to do.
    Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition at Luxor is just one of our many attractions that can be customized for your vacation experience.
    Visitors can select any three of the following attractions at MGM Resorts in Las Vegas for only $57!
    Click the links below to learn more about each attraction:
    [​IMG]

WTF Surprise HUBS LV No Roller RELAX Trip
    LV Secret HUBS trip NGO
    • Like Like x 1
  4. jackcrack

jackcrack Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've only seen a one ride pass and it doesn't include coasters. They also have a discount on 4 1 day passes or 2 for 1 on coasters. I wish they'd offer a 1 day pass.

5. dbook

dbook Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks everyone!! I did check TravelZoo and they didn't have Titanic tickets but I got a great deal on the observation wheel - $15 for adults and $8 for kids (daytime). We are going to use MyVegas and the 3 for $57 deal from MGM - there's a small group of us going. So - thanks again!

• Like Like x 1