1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seafood Shack at TI

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Izziebella, Aug 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izziebella

Izziebella Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were staying at TI and looking for a quick dinner. The Seafood Shack has a great menu with many yummy choices (many with lobster). The prices were fair for the quantity of our portions. We were given 2 for 1 entree coupons when we checked in and produced them expecting to hear a reason why we couldn't use more than one coupon for our table of four...but no such trouble.
    Every one of the servers were attentive, friendly and knowledgeable about the menu choices. My salmon was great, the steamed brussel sprouts and green beans tasted fresh from the garden. A side dish of lobster mac and cheese is big enough to share (but you won't want to).
    We were so happy with dinner, we went back to the front desk and asked for more 2 for 1 vouchers and took them back for dinner the next night. Give them a try!

2. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the positive post and tip!

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice!
    How about some more details on what they offer and the foods you tried.

4. pphold

pphold pp Park Place Degenerate

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This sounds good and might have to make it to TI and try it. Since they took out the Pirate show I have not been back to TI

5. craiger122003

craiger122003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have a groupon or living social look for it save some cash. We ate there once it was ok
    as a local it wasn't worth a special drive. If in the area and had a groupon I would give it a second look.

6. Electroguy563

Electroguy563 Vegas Joker

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the heads up! I visited their website and am very interested in trying this place. I might make it a dinner/show thing (Mystere) next time I'm in Vegas with my wife.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.