1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Seafood Restaurant

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by AcesFull72, Apr 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My wife and I will be returning to Vegas in June. We were last there about 10 years ago...I know...FOREVER!!! When we were there before, we ate at a seafood restaurant on an upper floor in Imperial Palace and my wife just loved the food there. I know Imperial Palace is now The Quad, but does anyone know the restaurant that I'm talking about and if it is still there?

2. sybgal

sybgal VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry AcesFull....never knew of a seafood restaurant at IP. Hopefully someone else can help you out. :)

3. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

4. larryg

larryg Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried the wayback machine for March 2000 -- could this be it: http://web.archive.org/web/20000229163348/http://www.imperialpalace.com/rest.html .
    "The Seahouse/Imperial Palace. Located in the Dining Plaza on the fifth floor. This Neptunium delight and fisherman's paradise features the freshest and tastiest dining experience. Entrees include lobster, crab, grilled fish and ethnic seafood delicacies all prepared in front of you. Chicken and steak are available for landlubbers. Open Fri-Tue at 5 p.m. "

...and I should have noted: I believe it is long gone.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2013
  5. dean619

dean619 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hands down Rio Seafood buffet is the best!

6. craiger122003

craiger122003 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DON"T do the Rio I am a local I know.
    Pick a restaurant that specializes in seafood.

7. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bahama Breeze

We love Bahama Breeze. We typically stay at Bally's and we walk there. Love their fish. Coconut shrimp is great and their fresh seafood/almond crusted is great too. We haven't had a bad meal there. We don't have any in Minnesota so when ever we go someplace that has one we make sure we go. Bahamaritas are great too :)

8. AcesFull72

AcesFull72 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    larryg...that is it. Seahouse. Well it looks like it is no longer there from what I see. Wife just loved their shrimp scampi. We probably wouldn't enjoy a seafood buffet. We are too specialized. We don't eat crab legs or anything like that. I like fried fish and shrimp mainly. Wife loves shrimp dishes in a pasta.

9. Gutzy

Gutzy Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would really suggest trying Bahama Breeze. My sister in law is hooked on the seafood pasta. I love the coconut shrimp and everytime I go there I swear I'm going to try something new but end up with the shrimp. My husband has the fresh catch.

10. Timchuk

Timchuk Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Gonna check this out forsure

11. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I had never heard of Bahamma Breeze before our last trip but we were in the area doing laundry and dry cleaning and we checked it out back in November and LOVED it! The drinks were great, they had good happy hour deals, and the food was very tasty! I'm glad to see others recommend it and I'm surprised we'd never heard of it before. Here are some pics I took of the menu.

Attached Files:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.