1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Scarpetta (Cosmo) - review with pics

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by jENBEAU, Nov 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jENBEAU

jENBEAU VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've been to Scarpetta 4 times in the pats 2 years. I don't gamble at the Cosmo but I still drag my butt there for Scarpetta and Jaleo. In my day-to-day life I'm reknown as the Vegas queen and people always ask me: where should I eat and I always say: Scarpetta! It's fancy without being stuffy, it's gourmet without being fussy and it's frickin' AWESOME! Here are some pics from the last time we went.

Raw yellowtail: yes it's pricey (18$) but you get 4 pieces! They just divided them because we were sharing. Yellowtail is one of my favorite raw and whatever seasoning greens they put on it, makes it incredible.

IMG_7062.JPG

These are shrimps wrapped in bcaon on lentils: very tasty too, although I'm not a fan of lentils.

IMG_7063.JPG

This beef carpaccio was very good but could have been saltier
    IMG_7064.JPG

Scarpetta is known for this dish, the super simple spaghetti with tomato and basil. And I figured it'd be good but I didn't expect to be that spectacular. I don't know how they make something that simple this unique. IMG_7065.JPG

I love truffles and mushrooms so I always order them if they're on the menu even though it doesn't "go" with anything. They were so good I made myself ill trying to finish them and then for days after I whined about how "I wish I had those mushrooms now!" IMG_7066.JPG

This pasta has uni is in it, which, again, I find revolting. It smelled quite fishy.
    Hubby liked it.
    IMG_7067.JPG

Scarpetta never disappoints, planning to hit it in 2 weeks. The service is always fast, they get the "vibe" of the table. The vibe coming from me is "let's speed this up, I got some gambling to do!". The service is quick and professional. We usually sit by the window with a view of the Bellagio Fountains which is super. Highly recommended!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Mafioso

Mafioso Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    the tagliatie is amazing
    as is the foie gras ravioli

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.