1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

'Say and Play' Survey Sign-up

Discussion in 'Comps' started by stlguy197239, Jul 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone signed up for the Caesar's 'Say and Play' survey system? It appears you can get reward points (not tier points) for taking some time to fill out some surveys but I was curious if it anyone had done it and if it was worth it?

Let's try this Thanksgiving thing again
  2. Niteshade

Niteshade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did it for a short while - but I don't fit any of the surveys.
    I'm a healthy, single, white female with no children and an education so
    every single survey they sent me - I didn't qualify for. It was a huge waste of time.
    I would answer the questions and at the end they would say - sorry you don't fit our profile we are looking
    for so I never got any points. Lots of questions about health - nosy questions if you ask me but I didn't have any
    of their problems so I don't qualify. No prescriptions, no illness, no hospital stays - etc. They ask tons about
    those. And education and are you wanting to go to school. And a zillion questions about the kids you live with.
    If you fit any of those you will probably do fine, but I don't fit and it was a waste. No points for me.
    Same thing happened on the American Airlines surveys to get frequent flyer points - I don't fit. These questions
    are all designed so later they can sell you something. I also didn't fit because I wouldn't answer personal questions
    about my finances and how much I made, earned, etc.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do them all the time. To me it is worth it. My wife uses the points in the gift shops. I try to earn a couple bucks a day on it so I have quite a bit each trip. As far as everything the above poster says, you don't have to tell the truth when you answer the questions. The survey police wont come knocking on your door.

4. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The thing that got my attention right away was that you get 500 points just for doing the first one. If you do a couple each day I can see how the points would add up pretty quick for a trip.

5. Niteshade

Niteshade VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agreed to both points. The points would be nice - so that is why I did it.
    And - you don't have to tell the truth - but some of the stuff they asked - sorry
    I'm not going to say I have cancer when I don't or that I have AIDS - those were some
    of the medical questions they asked. Some of the Finance questions were equally nosy.
    I think if you live in certain points in the US they ask different surveys. But all of mine kept coming
    up medical or finance. If they had given me something just to give opinions on like social stuff it
    would have been great. Or business - which the topic said, but then veered into some questions
    that had nothing to do with business - when I picked "prefer not to answer" they zonked me.

I'm glad to know it worked for someone. I hope it works for you. I would have liked the easy points.
    Good luck and I hope they actually give you the points like the other poster said.

6. Rodent Pack

Rodent Pack S.S. Minnow

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Signed up and took a few, but became frustrated when I'd spend quite a bit of time only to be told at the end that I didn't qualify...not worth it for me.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Jake13

Jake13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for the main reason of keeping my Reward Credits active since it was going to be over 6 months between visits. Every time survey credits are added even if only 5 credits if you don't qualify for a survey, it extends the expiration date of reward credits out to 6 months from that date. I agree that some of the questions are "nosy" and I usually just put "none of the above". I will keep doing them once every so often, just to extend the expiration date of the Rewards Credits.

We tried the dining partner thing which works if you eat at least 2 months ahead of the credits expiring, since it sometimes takes that long to be credited, and in the meantime your credits disappear. My wife and I both had to call them up and talk to several reps to ask to get our credits reinstated because we lost all of them in the time period between dining and the credits getting posted. In fact, my wife's credits haven't been posted yet on dining done first of June. They did reinstate most of the credits, but not all, and said they would only do it once every 5 years or so.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. greekjim

greekjim VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up for awhile but there was sooooo many surveys emailed to me. I dropped out of the program

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Signed up to keep points from expiring as trips have been come less frequent.

About to set a filter on my email to just put them in the trash.

10. SMG

SMG VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just received an email today about Caesars Say & Play and decided to sign up. If it turns out to be a time waster, I'll delete my account with time. LOL

I've also been doing those e-Rewards surveys for awhile now, so I'm assuming that it's a similar system, except that with Say & Play you receive CR points.

11. jcombs

jcombs Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried twice and got tired of getting 10 minutes and 20 questions into surveys only to be told I wasn't a fit and to try another one.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. brich7705

brich7705 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have signed up for this. I take a survey or two a week while I'm on the bus going to work. It's added about 25 dollars to my reward balance for the next time I'm in Earl of Sandwich or something. Though, some days I don't qualify for a damn thing and earn like 20 cents.

13. opusx100

opusx100 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Have been doing it for awhile, tries to do few surveys each day, but that's easier said than done. For me, every little bit helps.

14. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do them, a lot of them so does my wife have earned $1,400 and eat very good when in Vegas. Also get my wife a spa day so I can gamble more.

Sons 21st birthday trip
    40th birthday
    • Wow! Wow! x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Easy way to keep points active. Plus earn a few.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. PressThe5n9

PressThe5n9 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I do them sparingly and seem to mostly get the “do not qualify” notice and earn a whopping 5 cents each. Seems like the only ones I’ve completed and earned lately are for 120 credits each although last night I completed one worth over 400 credits. This was part of a continuation (apparently a quarterly) survey that is on an ongoing basis.

It is time consuming, but since I don’t get out to Vegas often I’m using this as a way to have my point expiration date roll while having a few extra dollars to use on expenditures while in town.

Possible Vegas Trip in 2020! Just before Thanksgiving
  17. oghuman

oghuman VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I can't say how miay of these say it's 5 or 10 minutes. They're never 5 or 10 minutes. First you have to qualify then it could take 30 minutes. I have to be pretty bored to do a survey for more than a half hour or more for 50 cents.

I'll say if you want to keep your points alive it's worth doing one every few months.

Edited: I rarely qualify for the 400 point surveys or they have already enough responses.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. stlguy197239

stlguy197239 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I signed up and get messages for surveys to get 60 points (60 cents) but some to get 400 points. I think it might be worth 1-2 a week if they are the 400 point ones. Those could add up over time and give you some nice rewards to use.

But, there are a LOT of emails.

19. JoJoR

JoJoR VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I typically don't do anything over 15 to 20 minutes, not worth it to me. I get a decent amount for 40 cents for 10 to 15 minutes max. I also randomly got invited to be part of a luxury car study from Say & Play and get Amazon gift cards on a weekly basis which is nice.

• Like Like x 2
  20. gregster44

gregster44 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if a survey pops up that is over 10 minutes i will just answer i work in market research, it kicks me out right away and get the 5 points and try again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.