1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games Roulette machines at Downtown Grand?

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by Loluvsvegas, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loluvsvegas

Loluvsvegas Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey all! Do you guys know if they have one of those roulette machines at DTG? I love playing those, I know they used to have one at GN. Does anyone if any of the other properties downtown have one? Especially the grand since it's my first time staying there? Thanks!!

2. Codym002

Codym002 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stayed at DTG back in April, and didn't see any blackjack, craps or roulette machines. I know El Cortez has all 3, it's a bit of a walk from DTG but one of my favorite places to play.

Perhaps Binions? I know they have blackjack and craps machines, can't say I've looked for the roulette machine.

Enjoy the grand, their pool can be a lot of fun. Hard to pass up Modelos in the sun overlooking downtown.

• Like Like x 2
  3. dj56

dj56 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    DTG has the slot machine style roulette machines near the bathrooms when were were there in June.

4. rcbeamer

rcbeamer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Fremont had 2 adjoining machines when I was there in Jan. of this year. I play them occasionally at the .5 level. They were near the restrooms and slot club, facing south. However, I know many machines have been moved due to their recent remodel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.