1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rose.Rabbit.Lie

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by captainron62, Mar 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    sent my parents to the 7.30 show they loved it , now want to see the later one:thumbsup:

pss they changed some of the acts from what my parents said

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have been debating whether to send my mom and her friend on their Oct. trip. I think she would enjoy the show, but she also wants to see Olivia Newton Jon.

3. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    my parents in theres 70's loved rosie rabit over abstinthe and they loved both. now they want to see the 9.30 rosie rabit show.

when they ask to go to the midnite one i know i created a monster:thumbsup:

4. breanna61

breanna61 Super Moderator

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm attending this show on the 30th; is the late show better than the earlier show? I haven't picked up my tickets yet so can do either.

5. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    there are 3 shows . which time is your show for.7.30, 9.30 12 .00

6. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I received a comp paperposter so haven't booked the time yet; I plan to pick my tickets up on the 29th and book the show for the 30th. Which show would you recommend. Would be handier if one of the later ones would work as I have also arranged a meet at the Book & Stage at Cosmo for 5:30 on the 30th so I wouldn't have to rush off if I go to the mid or later show. What's the difference between the 3?

7. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they give u the midnite so dont worry , you will have to choose between the 7.30 and 9.30

7.30 a little longer less sexaul more relaxed,
    9.30 more of a party

if your looking to make a niteout of , i dont know how old u are and if u go to nite clubs , i would do the 9.30 then do the 12. midnite wich turns into a nite club tickets are only 30$ for the midnite but they still might have the free if you check in on 4 square for the midnite show:thumbsup:

8. breanna61

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks paperposter; I'll do the 9:30 show.

9. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    have a blast and dont shoot mr piffles

10. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
  11. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    BREAKFAST AT PIFFANY'S:nworthy:

From now on.
    Midnight.
    In the Study.
    Free to get in.
    Expensive to leave.
    Space is tight.
    Super tight.
    Guestlist only.
    Book now.
    [email protected]
    Deal with it.

12. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hate being lazy, but I really can't figure it out from this thread. What should I book? I'm in town next weekend, flexible on dates and not cost-sensitive; ideally want to do dinner, one of the shows, and the girl might want to do some sort of nightclub/dancing type deal. Me, I just want to play craps, but I said I'd let her call the shots for one night.

Let's say I wanted to do the 9:30pm show, what time should I book dinner for? And am I buying "VIP POSH", "PREM RES SPEC", or "PERFECT COUPE" tickets? Or, am I better off doing a later dinner and then the midnight show, and if so, what's the difference between "STANDING ROOM" and "BEFORE BED"?

13. Hbatc

Hbatc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are looking to check out RRL and Vegas Nocturne on July 5th. Does anyone know of any deals going on for tickets? My husband is concerned that if we wait too long, the cantos might be sold out. Thanks.

14. huey15

huey15 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    if u look at their website under packages, it explains the different options.

15. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    real simple , eat diiner at 7.30 at the cosmo some where do the 930 . its a small theater so by the cheap seats, stay for midnite show , 30$ or checkin on 4 squaure its free and it turns into a nite club around 1 am, real simple.

just get the cheap seats non standing room for the 9.30, stand for the midnite its only 30 minutes long you will be drunk by then, enjoy

16. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    they wont be sold out . search this thread there are tons are posted, from 4 square to travelzoo, to cosmo , to idenity , just read and you will find .

17. 44inarow

44inarow VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Awesome, thanks. We're doing exactly that, except based on other commitments, we have to see RRL on Thursday night (our first night in town, after a 7am flight out of NYC), so I have a feeling we won't make it through the midnight show.

Am I correct that you don't necessarily recommend eating there beforehand? There are plenty of restaurants at Cosmo I know I like, and the reviews I've seen of the food are pretty mixed, so I mostly wanted to make sure it wasn't an important part of the experience.

EDIT: So there's a LivingSocial deal that's $75 for a Premium Reserve ticket and a cocktail. And since it includes all taxes and fees, it winds up being pretty much breakeven vs. buying the cheap seats (which are $50, but not including taxes and fees). I just paid $150 for two, whereas the cheap seats came out to $125-130 after everything.

Last edited: May 6, 2014
  18. broncofn

broncofn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you can come in a little late to the show? I have comp tix to it but my wife and I will be at absinthe for the 8 pm show on sat may 24. Rrl is dark the next few days after so I would like to use the tix. The Sunday the 25 early show is no good since we are going to the 7:00 mj1 show but might be able to make the 9:30 show.

19. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:

honestly i cant answer or break down the math sorry, but you dont need to eat there we at at blue ribbion.

you dont need the best seats ,in fact i recomend 6 or more rows back closer to the center is the best. no frontb row,

dont sweat it you will love my 70 plus parents love it.

you will be surpised how quck it goes by , enjoy.hope that helps ask away if more questions, ill be sober in the morning.

20. paperposter

paperposter MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    funny you mention that now that they changed abstinthe from 7.30 to 8 pm.we thought about doing both.

.yes u can come late, but it will take around 30 minutes to get out and make to cosmo so u will make around 10 pm.pick up rosie tickets ahead of time.

you can always stand at the bar in the theater so that wont be a problem if you dont want be picked on.:Þ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.