1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room Requests

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by crussader, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crussader

crussader Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Next week I will be staying at the IP for the fourth time in just under a year. I prefer rooms on the lowest floor possible, and would prefer to be at the back of the property near the pool.

However, I have a late arrival as usual, which means the rooms will have already been picked over by the time I get there.

Is it possible to make arrangements in advance to reserve a specific room? Who would I need to talk to about that and when would be the time to do it?

2. wishman35

wishman35 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hmm, it seems like everything Vegas room related is "requests are not guaranteed" - except for the few hotels now where you can guarantee a room with 2 queens for extra money etc.

A location of the room seems like a tough thing to request unless you can somehow get a hold of the front desk the day of arrival and see what they could do. Reservations will be able to do nothing except for note your reservation of the request.

Are you a gambler? Maybe your host can pull some strings for you...otherwise I would try to work around the phones and get to the actual front desk of the hotel and see if you can get the request in.

Considerings its IP - and that check in line is always occupied - who knows if that is possible..

Good luck!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.