1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Room charge at Linq's Hash House?

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Dragonfly, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if you can room charge your Linq Hash House meal to another CET property in LV?
    We will be staying at Paris.

2. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past that has always been a yes. I have charged back when staying at Paris, Flamingo & Ballys.

I believe they may have gone 2pts per dollar on redemption - I'm not sure if you can even use points at the register any longer. But I definitely charged to room & then had it comped off at the end.

This was pre-covid, but not long before.

3. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! We will definitely make a visit to Hash House. We haven't had a problem getting back-end comps yet. Guess we need to charge a little more;)

4. Sfgiants13

Sfgiants13 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As of a month ago you still can. But even if it’s taken off with points at checkout it’s still 2-1. One of the reasons we don’t eat there much anymore when it was pretty much daily for breakfast before.

• Like Like x 1
  5. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I always expect my points to be used up fully first & I normally gamble around the same amount so I will go & ask for back-end comps. (Didn't for years!!). So the 2 to 1 doesn't bother me that much. If I didn't receive any, I'd be annoyed at the double points.

• Like Like x 1