1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Table Games River Hold 'em

Discussion in 'Table Games' started by FullPay, Apr 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FullPay

FullPay When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Getting ready for a visit to Downtown Grand and read a post that they have the only River Hold 'em table in Las Vegas. I found an online simulator by AGS but no other info. Looks like another variant starting with two carnival bets, 'players trips' and 'dealers trips' (which I assume are optional) and an ante. Then three opportunities to bet or fold; 'pre-flop', 'after flop' and 'turn/river', which is after the river. I am not a poker room player but I know from online play that the real advantage in Texas Hold 'em is not playing bad hole cards. Any thoughts about folding the ante on this game?

2. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i never heard of the river game!!
    i only know texas hold m and ultimate hold m as table games..at the first im an expert at it(see vatar!!:hmmm:)

vegasnuts going nuts again
  3. vegasnut

vegasnut VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    having this sayd i checked it out and it looks more like an utlimate texas hold m variant (i dont like it and i think the odds are not in your favour on this game)

vegasnuts going nuts again
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.