1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

RIP Pnut

Discussion in 'Non-Vegas Chat' started by Lori R, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catman

catman Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes it was Hipple

I believe that you are correct about Hipple...and I agree about that trip report being classic. Your memory is fantastic!

2. pebbles

pebbles VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was his memorial today, I believe.

Thanks for posting this Lori R, I too kept looking to see if something had been posted. My SO and I will miss him every time we visit Vegas. We met him and his wife a bunch of times, and had lunch with him and his daughter on her first post 21 Vegas visit. Dad showed her how to do Vegas right.

I remember the evening of the scotch tasting at his suite at the Mirage very well. He was a fantastic host. I was leaving Vegas the following day, so had to leave early, but I bet Pnut, Airball, MikeE, LV Norm (from LVTalk) and the others had a great time that evening.

Randy you will be missed a great deal. I have send my condolences to his wife and family and I am so sorry for their loss.

3. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Peanut aka Randy

To the family of Peanut aka Randy ..

I loved peanut dearly . He was the second nicest peep to be on Lvt
    He was so kind and dear to me . I once wrote him a poem for his wife and him that he gave to her on his anniversary .. They were high school sweet hearts and he loved her so much .. His death cuts me to my heart .. I have not been any boards for so long now but this is worth contributing . I lost my dear husband on Feb 10th 2010 ... It makes me realize how much pain ,his dear wife must be in and I feel so terrible for her .. Peanut was a loved peep so much that my heart is breaking .

I feel so much for his wife .. I may have some old emails from Peanut in which he speaks so lovingly of his wife .. I know how much this would mean to her .. I would also like to send her a card or package of sympathy I am friends of many many widows and widowers that helped me to heal and am still healing . .. I would like to introduce her to these groups that helped me to keep from dying myself .. it is the most painful thing you can to thru
    while peanut will be missed terribly and I am so sorry he is not here to cheer so many people up and his undying kindness to many of us ..
    I know the sadness that will be for his wife and children .

it is so hard to lose the one peep you love and especially if you were with them since teenagers it can be so devastating ..

If anyone knows peanuts Randys address .. I may have it in my old computer but it is very hard to access ... I would love to have it .. you can reach me here at the messages I quess .. I have never posted on this board ..

Please please remember peanut as the dearest peep who was kind to those who even others who were not treated well .. at the boards ..

He was a true peep .. a true to his wife peep and his family ..

I loved him ..
    Sara

4. Tiffany

Tiffany Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I lost my husband of feb 5th I do not know why I wrote 10th .. It must mean something.. ..

5. Lori R

Lori R Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I first met Randy, in person, when he was there with his daughter on her first post 21 trip. We met at the bar at Mirage.

6. Blonde_4_ever

Blonde_4_ever LasVegas4ever.com

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Here is the HIPPLE TRIP REPORT from V3gasJunkie's perspective. (Don't know whatever happened to that guy.) I can't remember if Peanut did his own version but I can't find it.
    I can't believe that Peanut and Level One ever shared a room!

http://www.lasvegastripreport.com/display_tr.php?tr_id=2924

7. Hawaiianmark

Hawaiianmark Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Many thanks Blonde......:thumbsup:

8. JWBlue

JWBlue VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    He had good taste in scotch.

RIP.

9. Funkhouser

Funkhouser In Charge of the Big Door

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry to hear about Randy, I think I remember him from OpenVegas.
    Seemed like a nice guy. Way too young to cash in his chips. My condolences go out to his family.

With Facebook now and VMB, I completely forgot about LVTR board. I met or talked to lots of great people from forums like VegasRex, OpenVegas, CheapoVegas, and LasVegasTalk over the years.

You forget about what great people that share your passion on Vegas that you meet sometimes on these boards. RIP Randy.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.