1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Rewards all sold out

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by scribe95, Sep 13, 2021.

1. scribe95

scribe95 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We leave for Vegas next week and have been looking for weeks to use some of our rewards but everything that is any good at all is sold out. Like buffet or restaurant deals etc.

I am so frustrated. Is this just me?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You need to check more often as the rewards restock at different times each day. Though, you have to be quick about it as others are doing the same thing as you are and they don't release a large quantity of each reward when they do. There use to be threads in the Facebook groups where folks would post when there was a reward refresh, but I always found I saw it too late after it was posted to help me much.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. MCann

MCann VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my experience, most of the MyKonami rewards refresh at noon eastern which is the cutoff of their "gaming day" so to speak. I've often checked in the morning from the office and something I want is sold out, log back in just after noon here, collect my daily bonuses, and get the rewards that were sold out within the last few hours. Never paid much attention to refreshes on the other apps.

4. midliferetired

midliferetired High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Buffets might be difficult but right now 9:25am PT most of the other restaurants ones are available except NFI.