1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward used, yet still shows as not redeemed

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by wysiwyg, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I bought a Buffet reward this spring which I used when I was in Vegas a few weeks later. My reward still shows as not redeemed with an expiry date of a few days from now. I'm going to Vegas next month and would love to purchase this reward again.

Questions:

Since the reward still shows as not redeemed, can I request them to re-instate the points back to my account (refund purchase) or would they know I used it already.

Or, if I let it expire, can I purchase it again since they would think I never used it.

All other rewards I purchased have properly shown as "redeemed" in my account, so I'm not sure about this one.

2. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What's the issue? Ask them to refund you and see what they say. The worst you get is a no.

3. wysiwyg

wysiwyg Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It was easy and got it refunded minutes after submitting my request. So now I will try to repurchase the reward again... Hopefully it goes through. Since you normally cannot get the same reward twice, if this is an issue, when would it alert me? At purchase or when I try to claim it at the mlife desk?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.