1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reward refresh

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Cdncpl22, Jul 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cdncpl22

Cdncpl22 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hey everyone..i knowing varies but does anyone know approx when the rewards refresh..looking for a mirage Buffett but has been sold out...and does anyone have any recommendations for other good buffets if thatvone is continued to be sold out?

2. Pokerfool

Pokerfool Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Refresh times now vary day to day according to a couple MyVegas groups on Facebook. I'm part of the myVegas friends group and there's a post where people list when they are refreshed. I've been stalking for Beatles Love Tix. According to recent posts, refresh times have been approx: Monday 8:30am, Tues 10:30am, and Wed 2:20pm. Someone from Australia in a different group posted that only the Beatles Love reward refreshed last night at 7pm-ish but I checked within a minute and they were sold out. I turned on my notifications for the thread so my phone gets pinged when there's a new post. Hope that helps.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mitkraft

Mitkraft VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for that info. I didn't realize there was a pattern to the new refreshes. I've been absent from the Facebook groups so I didn't know.

FYI, I've been stalking the love tickets too and snagged a single ticket for each of my wife's account and mine yesterday morning around 9:20.

4. Thickskinnedalive

Thickskinnedalive Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love is always sold out on my computer but managed to score a pair of tickets via the mobile app. Now if only I could get the Madame Tussaud

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.