1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Retired guy annual trip 2-25 to 3-1-2019 Four Queens

Discussion in 'Vegas Trip Reports' started by GOLFCADDY1, Mar 3, 2019.

1. GOLFCADDY1

GOLFCADDY1 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:

My Trip Report

Depart Cincinnati 2/25 on Allegiant arrive LAS, no checked bags just carry on. Go to level 0 and get on WAX bus for 2.00 to 4th and Carson stop. Check in at front desk, they are almost fully booked and try to give me room facing Fremont, I refuse and state I need room not facing Fremont because of noise. They finally give room on 17th floor not facing Fremont which I requested when I booked. FYI room was actualy a better value booking direct and not with the airline. Normal stuff rest of week: slots, a few future sport bets at El Cortez, and sight see on strip. I bought a 24 hour bus pass for 8.00 to ride WAX and SDX to strip. Had breakfast mainly at McDonalds in The D lobby and 2 mornings at Dennys which gives AARP discount. I had 3 lunch buffets 2 at Main St Station and 1 at Fremont. In my opinion Fremont buffet has went down in quality from years past and MSS is still the best imo even though Boyd owns both. I had 1 dinner at Magnolias in the Four Queens: prime rib special with fun book coupon, less than 10.00 Flight on Friday from LAS to CVG late for departure and get back after midnight. Get home to Clermont County after 1:00 am. FYI, when you fly Allegiant try to get exit row seat because of more leg room. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy your next trip to my favorite city, Las Vegas take it ez, GOLFCADDY1

• Like Like x 12
    • Love Love x 2
  2. smerrian

smerrian View from Bally's

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a good time. Next time you're on the WAX...only $1 for seniors. Talk about a deal!

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a good time!

4. zignerlv

zignerlv High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Nice value trip! Since the Fremont was always one of the lower end buffets, not good that it went downhill still! What changes did you see, and what meal (breakfast, lunch, dinner)?

5. Miller12pack

Miller12pack High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like fun.

6. Flowers

Flowers VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Glad you had a great trip!

Celebrating our Nation's Birth While Winning Mega More at Encore!
  7. Merrymeet

Merrymeet Tourist

Sounds like a good trip! I like Magnolias for late night Prime Rib. Thanks for sharing.