1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Fees?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by JR Swift, Jul 21, 2018.

1. JR Swift

JR Swift VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    May have been discussed here but I didn't see a sticky. When you book a free room through MyVegas, do you pay the resort fee or is it comped too? Thanks in advance.

2. Jaygee77

Jaygee77 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You pay it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You have to pay it unfortunately there’s no such thing as “free”. I stayed at the Park MGM for two comped night and payed 80 and chane I believe.

4. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds like false advertising to me, and someone should be responsible. Most people think that "free" means they don't have to directly pay for what is advertised regardless if it's called "fees" or some other charges. What's to prevent someone from charging $5,000 in fees for a free room? And "small print" also sounds deceptive to me. The customer's cost should be up front.

5. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is up front when you’re booking your room it tell you that it’s comped but. Says the fees you’ll be paying for the nights you’re staying for the trip.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. fugsworth

fugsworth High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A dead horse that has been comprehensively beaten elsewhere in the forum. Regardless of how we feel about resort fees generally, I will say that MLife makes it perfectly clear during the booking process if resort fees apply to a given offer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. michael cadena

michael cadena Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Actually it tells you multiple times when checking out so you can’t miss it. It says nights it comped but also says the fees you have to pay. Plus it shows you have to put your cc on file. So there’s no false advertising you’re getting the comped but you’re paying the fee.

8. Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Get a free meal on us, all you have to pay is the $100 fee. Wow, I get free food. Makes a lot of sense to me.