1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Reserving a time for shark reef and secret garden

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by ItsVegasTime, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsVegasTime

ItsVegasTime Vegas Addict

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I redeem my myvegas LP's for either the shark reef or secret garden reward, it makes it sound like I have to actually book a time that I want to attend. Is this necessary? Or can we just go whenever we want even if we book a specific time?

2. KevinF2020

KevinF2020 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We've never done the Secret Garden reward but we've used the Shark Reef one a couple times. They do make you pick an available time, but the MLife rep told us we could go any time that day. We did not have any problems. Have fun!

3. ronnang

ronnang Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We went to Secret Garden in Sept and I picked a time but I just went that day, I did not go the time that was picked. No problems.

4. eaglejohn

eaglejohn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    we did not book through email. Just used the reward on day we wanted to and got voucher at mlife desk. Reward was already in their system. It is not a show but an exhibition and no special time is needed. We waited because not sure what day or even if we were going to use.

5. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's what we did. We decided to go to Shark Reef, so we decided to use our reward. I don't remember the specifics, but I maybe claimed it from the app and then went to the mlife desk to pick it up? They asked which day we wanted to use it and we were going to use it right then and there so it wasn't a problem.

6. stiles525

stiles525 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just turned in the reward to the desk at the time I wanted to go ... no problems.

7. Stephiede1975

Stephiede1975 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've redeemed both a couple of times online and they make you pick a time but you can go anytime when they're open. Never had any problems.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.