1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reservations really needed for Wolfgang Puck rewards?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by airblaster503, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. airblaster503

airblaster503 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    As the title says, are they really needed? Staying at mgm in 2 weeks so purchased the $25 for there, not really wanting to set a time to go eat there as I wanted it just if I was feeling a later in the evening drunk meal.

Anyone with experience with these rewards?

2. carolineno

carolineno VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've never made a reservation. I've used the free dessert one, and they used to have a free pizza one that I also used. Both were at Crystals. I did order full meals, so it wasn't a case of me trying to get out as cheap as possible - I just wanted my freebie! I used the dessert one at the bar. I did make sure to bring a print out of the reward, as it's not loaded on your MLife card like the others. Good luck!

Trashy Castle or CET, whatever is a better offer!
  3. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We did do a reservation at the MGM one, but we called it in like 20 mins beforehand. And yes make sure you print out the reward (although they agreed to print it for us, no guarantees you'll get a hostess as nice as we experienced).

4. vegasvette

vegasvette High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No need for ressy at lunch at the MGM restaurant. Might be recommended for dinner though, depending on the time.

Early spring golf trip
  5. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I used the most recent reward at WP Bar & Grill at MGM last month and have been using it for years. Never needed a reservation.

Don't need to print the coupon as long as you have the code on your e-mail. The code number is all they need for redemption.

6. emmas

emmas High-Roller

Because of a glitch, I haven't been getting get emails from myVegas when I purchase rewards. I've contacted them and they are unable to fix it. I'm usually fine because the codes are always in my wallet. However, since WP used to require a printed coupon, I haven't used their rewards. The last time I used one was when I had the printed email. Are you sure they'll now accept the code without the printed email?

7. luck.ofthe.draw

luck.ofthe.draw VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    @emmas - in my recent experience, they have. They're a separate entity of MLife and are striving to go paperless and all that, so waitstaff has assured me they only need the code.

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.