1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Request for advice on best myVegas rewards to get aside from comp stay

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Bluegrass527, Dec 3, 2019 at 5:32 AM.

1. Bluegrass527

Bluegrass527 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have a Vegas trip coming up soon and I need to figure out what 3 rewards I’m going to use (I have 4 rewards total and used 1 for a 2-night comp stay at the Aria).

I also have a 2 night paid stay at Vdara, although they’re not consecutive with the Aria stay. What I was wondering is, can I still get the $25 and $50 free play rewards for Aria and have them work? If I buy them and get denied, can I buy different things or am I out of luck because I’ll be in Vegas by then?

I’m mostly interested in gaming and food in that order. I’m looking to spend as many LPs as possible as I won’t be able to go back to Vegas for some time. Should I just do the Konami slots and a couple buffets? What buffets that have rewards available are best?

Thanks.

2. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's a case of some have had luck, and some been told no for the free play rewards.

I was able to use the 25/50/100 on an 8 night stay (3 comped) last summer.

I usually just stack my wallet up with things and you can redeem (up to 5? i think) if you don't want them all.

Excalibur $100 Camelot is good value, and the food is good.

Last time I ate a buffet in Vegas was Bellagio in 2008, so I'm not much help there :p

Going mad @ Nomad
    UFC245 & December on the Terrace!
  3. tmoney25

tmoney25 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you have enough points you can buy 5 more rewards than you plan on using. That way, if you are denied claiming a certain reward you can claim another reward and just cancel the unused rewards upon your return.

This all goes on the premise that you are allowed to cancel 5 rewards in a 30 day period like I did a year ago.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ninjamom

Ninjamom Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Bellagio, Aria, and Mandalay Bay Buffets are the best IMO
    We just went in Oct and I thought the food was really good at all those! Esp. since it was Free!

In the past I have done the Excalibur, MGM Grand, Montecarlo, and Luxor and did not like any of them (but everyone is diff.)

The Free play rules have recently changed so I would check at an Mlife desk about those questions.

Also the BOGO Crepes at New York New York were amazing!

I have also heard great reviews about the night flight Maverick helicopter ride! If you can snag that reward when it gets loaded I heard thats awesome!

5. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Did the BOGO for Aria dinner buffet 2 weeks ago, and it has vaulted above Bellagio for me. Maybe it was the stone crab claws. Can't go wrong with the Wolfgang Puck meals. We did Lupo for a dinner at Mandalay Bay last year, and did his place at MGM this year. MB was truly BOGO, but the MGM one was buy an entree and two drinks to get a free entree. WORTH IT! I had a $40 skirt steak, and my brother got at $39 double cut pork chop. His beer was $10, and my wine was $18. Throw in a $5 bread plate (so good, but too filling), tax, and tip...$101