1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Disney Fan, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In the past I have always printed out my confirmation email for rewards and went to the MLife booth and they did the rest, can you actually do it a different way like print out tickets for the shark reef reward online ?? Thanks...

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They have changed the way they do things giving you the option to print tickets. I believe you have to choose a specific date for the Sharks and Secret Garden if you print them off. Not 100% on that.

We redeemed show tickets in December and their system was glitching and would not allow me to choose the date for the show and have the tickets emailed to me. I had to call and get it fixed up and then the concierge had them waiting for me when we arrived.

3. Disney Fan

Disney Fan Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So if your not sure exactly sure of your dates I guess its better to redeem in person, right ??

4. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

Just booked Zumanity yesterday and I could either have the tickets sent to me or pick them up for a fee. We have always just picked them up at the box office in the past per the instructions in the reward, so this was new for me. I opted for them to send them to me. Today I got an odd email from MGM telling me where to pick up tickets. I will assume it's a mistake since the tickets they sent look official. Anyone else redeem recently and is also a little confused?

5. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just booked Love tickets last week and had them emailed to me and then the next day MGM sends another email with $53 invoice tell me to where to pick up the tickets. This 2nd email is just some kind of accounting thing between them and MyVegas and doesn't mean anything. There is also no charge.

If you have the tickets emailed to you they are your tickets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.