1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Binions Redemption Question - Reservations

Discussion in 'Binions/Four Queens Apps' started by HuskerBB, Jul 12, 2021.

1. HuskerBB

HuskerBB VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We have a trip set for September and I want to use the $200 steakhouse credit from the Binion's App. Top of Binions still says "Temporarily Closed". Should I just assume that will be the case through September? If so, I can redeem that at Hugo's Cellar right? Been reading quite a bit about needing to make advance reservations for restaurants. Does it make sense to go ahead and make a Hugo's Cellar reservation now?

2. wtwde

wtwde Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Can't speak for the redemption on the steakhouse credit, but as for Hugo's: we were there in early June, couldn't get a reservation for any day or time we were there. But we walked up to the host stand right when they opened on Saturday and got a table immediately. Saw several other people doing that, too. So if you're willing to eat at 5 p.m., you could maybe try your luck doing what we did. Otherwise, I'd look to make a reservation as soon as you can.

• Informative Informative x 1