1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming show tickets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by dewey089, Oct 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay, I'm as far as seeing my offers on a ticketing page that also tries to sell me tickets. I can't seem to redeem. What is the trick.

Last night I could not even get into Mlife. When I called today, the operator said they had upgraded software, changed password requirements. She sent me a link to get activated again.
    Now if I could just find a way to redeem. I don't really want to call and be charged $30 to book my two free shows.

Suggestions?

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just did a BOGO Ticket for Terry Fator and the link in the email would not work.

I would click on it, it would take me to MLIFE and it would say no available shows no matter what date I chose.

I had to call and they said they waived the what she said was a $5 fee.

3. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks. I'm trying to call Mlife now and have been cut off after a long wait. I'm waiting again. What phone number did you use?

What did you say to get the fee waived?

This is all pretty ridiculous.

4. dewey089

dewey089 Guru of Value

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay. I managed it. The Mlife operator sent me to the MyVegas operator and from there on it was a breeze. Thanks for your response, Barely, which motivated me. Nothing was said about a fee in this conversation. So, I guess I'm seeing Fantasy on Dec. 13 and Love on Dec 15, the Love seat was the second last one available. Last row. They just come back from a long dark time on that date.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.