1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming show tickets through Mlife

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by MsHedgeHog, Aug 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was trying to redeem a free show ticket through myvegas. After I click on the link in the email to redeem the award and sign into Mlife, the website does not allow me to select the date I want and move on to selecting the seat. I have gotten seats for other shows and the process was easy but this time it didn't appear to work. Instead, there is a link to "buy tickets" and it just takes me to Ticketmaster website instead of showing me the available seats at full price.

So I emailed MyVegas support and this was their reply: "I apologize that I am not able to resolve this issue so that you can book online. I recommend that you reach out to the MGM myVEGAS redemption line at 855-881-6074 to speak with an agent and redeem your reward over the phone. Please have your reward redemption code, email address and Mlife number ready when you call and remind them that a system issue preventing you from booking online (so that they remember to waive the phone booking fee). Thanks again for playing myVEGAS."

Apparently there are some website issues with Mlife website that does not allow on-line redemption for show offers? Has anyone else experience this? I guess ultimately my questions is- is this only an intermittent issue that might work itself out, or is everyone having the same issue as well? I hesitate to call the number because I want to ability to choose the seat myself while booking the show. Thanks in advance.

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It happened to me in December for the Terry Fator Christmas show. I redeemed the BOGO Reward. The Mlife site would not book it for me. I had to call and and they got my tickets for me. Because of the glitch they were not able to send my tickets via email. I called the Concierge at Aria and they had my tickets ready for me when we arrived.

3. Honey2Nelly

Honey2Nelly Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That happened to me as well. It's been down at least since Saturday and I just got my Love ticket by calling. But I've gotten tickets online before and it's if I could it again, I'd wait a couple of weeks to see if I could just use the website. But I have no idea when that option will be available again and whether it will be an option for people who got their rewards while this has been an issue.

4. MsHedgeHog

MsHedgeHog Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks to those who commented. It looks like the website is working as usual again. Instead of "Buy Tickets" link to Ticketmaster, I now have a choice of show times which then takes me to the next step of redemption process. I'm glad to see that it worked itself out!

5. domeboy

domeboy VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Still seems to be a problem. I would definitely prefer to book online

6. BellaBlvd

BellaBlvd Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I say call them. I had a bogo for Love that I booked online and their system double billed me, created crazy snafus, and it took at least 3 calls (and almost 2 weeks) to get the refund processed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.