1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redeeming Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Thomas Holzner, Sep 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas Holzner

Thomas Holzner Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi there, I'm a newbie here and have maybe two stupid questions.
    1. How do I know how many premium rewards I'm able to redeem within 30 days? (I think I have three or four).
    2. I have already redeemed two premium rewards for buying show tickets in June for our stay in October.
    Is the 30 days period over and I can redeem three or four more in October at the Mlife desk (for example Freeplay), or is the date for the show the triggering factor and I can only redeem one or 2 more?

Greetings from Germany, Thomas

2. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's the date of the show that is the trigger.

If you have bought two show tickets you will only have one or two left. Most people have 3 to begin with and move up to 4 depending on now much money they have spent buying chips.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. Click next on any MGM Resorts reward and look for "Usage Limited to any # rewards..." for your MGM limit.

2. Rewards are considered redeemed when you use them, not purchase them. Think eat the food, stay in the room, see the show. In tour example, you have 2 Premium Rewards "redeemed" for October already.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.