1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Multiple Drink Tickets for Specialty Cocktails at Cosmo Chandelier

Discussion in 'Comps' started by YOleven, Aug 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YOleven

YOleven Tourist

I frequently stay at Cosmopolitan during my Vegas trips, and a highlight of every trip is playing VP at The Chandelier in the evenings while enjoying a few Verbenas and other cocktails. As I recall, each drink ticket at The Chandelier can be used for a drink comp up to $15. I've never had an issue redeeming a drink ticket for a Verbena, so I'm assuming that they're regularly priced at $15 or less. However, I've noticed on the drink menu at The Chandelier that most specialty cocktails are priced at $16. I heard some time ago that multiple drink tickets can be redeemed for drinks that are over $15, so if I wanted to try a specialty cocktail on the menu, could I redeem two tickets for a specialty drink? The VP machine usually spits out drink tickets much faster than I can drink them, so redeeming two tickets for one drink isn't actually that big of a deal to me.

Thanks for any replies, and perhaps I'll try some of the specialty cocktails during my upcoming trip in September.

• Like Like x 1
  2. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yep! :beer:

I’ve also showed up at the bar with a drink I already had and started playing. By the time I was ready for another, the machine had spit out a ticket. The bartenders have almost always allowed me to use my “first one on the house” as my second ticket.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.