1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rock Pool

Discussion in 'Off-Strip Hotels' started by Dutch34, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Headed to Red Rock in mid-August. Have never stayed there during 'pool' weather and wondering what the pool is like on a weekend? I see they have a DJ in the main pool on Sat / Sun. Guessing a lot depends on the clientele there at the given time, but is it a fun time? Party atmosphere? Any insight appreciated...

2. NandJfrmNJ

NandJfrmNJ VIP Whale

From our experience the pool is very crowded with kids on the weekend and most other times as well. It's not as bad as it used to be when they allowed locals in for a fee but still not an "adult" pool. The DJ thing must be new since I've never seen one there. Maybe things have changes but it never used to be a party atmosphere-just some music playing and everyone doing their own thing. We usually stay away from the pool when we're there on weekends unless we use the spa pool. We like quiet.

3. Dutch34

Dutch34 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I could see lots of kids being an issue with all the amenities aimed at families at the resort. Guess we'll give it a go and bring ear buds for music in case we don't care for the music (or loud kids!). Thanks!

4. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah I always bring music to the pool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.