1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recommended wedding venues

Discussion in 'Vegas Weddings' started by Emerson, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Emerson

Emerson Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are planning to get married this year in Las Vegas but beside getting the license I have no idea how we should go about it.

We do not plan to have a wedding party, we will invite people to attend but they are essentially on their own outside of the ceremony.

My 1st option is the Falls at the Flamingo because it is a very small venue. She is pretty insistent on a formal like ceremony with pictures and dress even though it will only be the two of us and both our 2nd.

Recommendations?

Wedding Date is Oct 19, 2019
  2. Tifysue

Tifysue Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can find lots of venues in Vegas with your criteria. Most chapels have at least one larger room and one smaller. If you check out yourvegasvenue.com you can search the wedding packages that are built for less than 10 people so you can find something intimate but that includes photos.

I too like the Flamingo. I got married ih the smaller chapel at Paris and can’t say enough good things about our experience.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. ken2v

ken2v This Space For Rent

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A million years ago I wrote a book about getting married in Vegas. I'm not at all current but that sucker is still kicking around. Soooo many options in Vegas, and, really, we only found a few toads when doing the research. Happy Nuptials!!!

4. nancyf

nancyf Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got married at the Little Church of the West... (across from Mandalay Bay)... it was fabulous... you can pick from a religious ceremony or a civil ceremony. we had the religious ceremony and the minister talked as though we had a roomful of people and it was just the 2 of us.... we made the reservations before we went...they do pictures and video the ceremony.. I highly recommend it!

5. Emerson

Emerson Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you, I will check them out. We are going March 2 to get the license and look at venues.

6. SaltyNutSnack

SaltyNutSnack Geaux Tigers

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married March 2cd in Vegas. Happens to be my birthday too. We used the Little Neon Chalel on Fremont street.

7. T.C.

T.C. Tourist

My brother recently got married in Las Vegas. They had their ceremony and reception at Rio Secco Golf Course. They dealt with Jake, and it was amazing. Not sure on price, or options for just ceremony.

• Like Like x 2
  8. RebelDiceMan

RebelDiceMan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married at the Viva Las Vegas wedding chapel in May of 2017. Due to an unexpected development after we got to Las Vegas, we had to re-schedule our wedding from a Friday to the following Monday. They handled it without any hassle at all. Same price, same package, and super nice service. They treated us right.

Back in the saddle again
  9. codingkw

codingkw High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married in front of the fountains at the bellagio. Its the package where less then 10 people can be there.

Hubby's 45th birthday bash!!
  10. h0llywood

h0llywood VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Montelago at Lake Las Vegas

Why not?
  11. bluesdude

bluesdude VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My BIL and SIL just (beginning of February) renewed their vows at the Graceland Wedding Chapel. Elvis walked her down the aisle and then performed the ceremony. It was kinda cheesy and a lot of fun! That was the first time I have been to anything like that in Vegas. The folks who ran it did a nice job.

12. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We got married at the Chapel ofthe Flowers, just past The STRAT . They have several different chapels of varying sizes and lots of packages to chose from. They did a great job, flowers were beautiful, they picked us up in a limo at our hotel and a return trip. We chose an option that webcast the ceremony so people at home could watch, as we only invited a handful of friends to Vegas and had a larger reception after we got home. The webcast was available next 7 days. The pictures were really good too. They had a service you could pay extra for where they picked you up and took you to get your marriage license. It was great!

May trip with the niece.....pool and piña colada time!
  13. Emerson

Emerson Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are considering the Chapel of the Flowers. Thanks for the boost.

I am going to call them Monday. We want to do this on our 3rd trip of 2019 in October. I wonder how far in advance I should book the venue we want.

14. Sparky4

Sparky4 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think we booked about 5 or 6 months in advance and I did everything online. Then about a month or 2 before I got worried I was trusting my special day to strangers on the Internet, so I had some vacation left and booked a weekend trip and went to take a look. I was very pleased with what I saw. I did upgrade my flowers from what was in the package.

May trip with the niece.....pool and piña colada time!