1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Random/Mindless stats on building Aria

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by TXTriper, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TXTriper

TXTriper Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Kind of a numbers guy, so I did some tracking on what it takes to build Aria:

I would use the same game and per-spin for the entire phase; seven total phases. I used Excalibur (3), Frontier(2), Birds (1), and Studio City (1).

Total "coins-in" was 297,850. I started with $60/spin and tried some $150/spin. (Birds was $100)

Total number of spins was 3,748. You need 470 "V's" to for completion, so I saw one about every 8 spins.

I did track the time to build the second phase: I used 150p/s on Excalibur, and it took 537 spins in 52 minutes (includes time for bonus games). Needed somewhere between 6.5 and 7 hours to complete the hotel.

Best run was on "Birds" where it took 438 spins at $100 to get 75 symbols. (phase 6)

Worst run was on "Studio" where it took 746 spins at $60 to get 80 symbols (phase 7)

Phase 1, Excal, $60/spin took 513 spins...Phase 2, Excal, $150/spin took 537 spins...Phase 3, Excal, $150/spin took 479 spins. No consistency on raising or lowering per spin bet.

Sorry that I don't have how much I netted for either coins or LP; I didn't think about that until late in the tracking, and also would have had to back out money from collecting on the strip.

Just throwing it out there for those working there way up...

2. The Furry One

The Furry One Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    All I can remember is the last three properties seemed to take forever lol. Maybe I'm getting old though as the wife seemed to build Aria quite quickly, currently working on getting her to L58 so she can maybe start on Mandalay Bay before we jet off.

Furry

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.