1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Quick question about rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KimMelton661, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

I just started playing MyVegas today and am at level 17. I just now realized that the game is linked through mlife. We only have one mlife account between my husband and I, and we use his account for everything. I have been playing the game on my Facebook account. I guess my question is.. When I choose to redeem a reward, will I be able to link it to my husband's mlife account since its on MY Facebook page? I just have gotten to 17 already and id hate to have to start over.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can do 1 of 2 things.

1. Keep playing, but link his mLife number with your MyVegas account.
    2. You sign up for mLife online to have your own account, but not use it in Vegas.

I would also suggest he play as well, that way you all can use 6 rewards per trip instead of just 3... if you choose option 2 that is :thumbsup:

3. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

So make my own account then start his own on his mlife?

I could try that. If I don't I can for sure link his mlife to my game?

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes to both :thumbsup:

5. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i agree with pp. You dont have to use mlife account for anything other than myvegas. I would make one for you but still use his for everything else.

I would then get him to play myvegas too on his fb account and link to his mlife card so you can maximize rewards.

My husband didn't want to play at first and now he is hooked too.

6. npom

npom VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You should both play if thats possible so you can each get 3 rewards. My wife and I both play each evening for a while. We have been to vegas twice since the game started and have gotten about $1800 worth of meals and show tickets between the 2 of us all for playing this silly game on facebook. Can't beat it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.