1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Questions

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Craigyefc, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Craigyefc

Craigyefc Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi all have a few questions you might be able to help with,

if booking on the Mlife app, are the offers on show valid for more than one booking? EG I want to do 3 nights at the Vdara and 3 at Luxor, it’s not letting me add both as one booking, so if I book seperate will the offers still be the same, or will they be valid for just my first booking?

also if I stay at the Vdara for 3 nights, through Mlife, but I’m paying for each night at a discounted rate, can I still get the Aria Myvegas free play?

And if Instead did Luxor 6 nights, 4 are comped and 2 are discounted, would I be able to use the $50 and $25 fp on myvegas?

many thanks!

2. Scott Morton

Scott Morton Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi, as far as I’m aware, you can use the same offer available on Mlife app for more than one booking (I have the same offer booked in November and also over Xmas at Bellagio) but the issue is that you cannot book back to back. You need to leave a certain period of time (72 hours if I remember right) between bookings to take advantage of the offer twice. You are probably just best to remain at the same hotel for the entire duration rather than suffer an inflated cost by attaching a second booking directly afterwards.

On your bookings, how many free nights are you offered and does this also include freeplay and resort credit? At NYNY last year I was unable to stack my offer Freeplay and resort credit with MyVEGAS Freeplay but perhaps I caught them on an off day. Think this is generally the case though.

3. Marky147

Marky147 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can't book consecutive stays on the same offer, and have to have 3 nights between bookings, as Scott says.

I tend to bounce around a bit taking my comp nights and a few discounted nights, so I'm usually at each property a week. The freeplay rules tend to vary dependent on property and who you get at the desk.

I've managed to cash 25/50/100 Aria FP at the same time in 2018, but I was there for 9 nights and paying for 6 of them. I think the Konami freeplays are the only ones you can use whatever the stay.

NB - I believe Luxor are the hardest to get freeplays redeemed, and almost always say you can't have them attached to a room with comp nights.

Social Distancing in the Penthouse
    Hopefully an Xmas Fairytale in New York