1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question regarding Comp night rewwards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by anthony0191, Nov 26, 2019.

1. anthony0191

anthony0191 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello! I am a newbie when it comes to the MyVegas rewards and was hoping to get some guidance on a couple things.

First, I am planning a trip in late march next year and am planning on staying for 4 nights. I see that the hotels offer a 2 night comp rewards, but I've heard that if you want to add any additional nights that they go off of the inflated prices. So 2 nights would be going off of those prices if what they said is accurate. I have about 94k points saved up, do you think it would be cheaper to just pay the inflated rates for 2 nights or do you think I would have better luck getting the special room rates reward for all 4 nights for a fraction of the points?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When I booked the 3 night reward recently, I looked at staying an additional 3 nights and found that it was taking my mLife offers into account along with the MyVegas free nights, so there wasn't any inflated price for the other nights. This may have been because the 3 night reward is limited to only certain days, but that was my recent experience.

The other option is to book the room reward, then book the other nights (as long as the additional night aren't comped thru mLife, then have the desk clerk merge the reservations at check in. Only drawback there was they had to issue a new key on the day the reservations switched.