1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question for Wynn frequent guests

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Jerseyguy2, Mar 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They offered us ,by email an upgrade package for $79 per night to a Tower Room with no resort fees ($31 a night) and breakfast for two at Tableau.
    Is this a good deal? We normally dont spend $50 a day on breakfast so the room upgrade from standard to tower would have to be worth $25-$30 a night for this to be worth doing. Tableau looks like a nice restaurant and they do get some fancy prices for breakfast there.

2. SelfMade

SelfMade Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Resort fees are $28 including tax (unless they've just raised them the last few days that I've missed). Assuming there's 2 of you, for those extra $25.5/night and person you're spending you get breakfast, access to your own entrance and the Tower suites pool.

A fairly good deal I say. Since there are no really affordable breakfast options near Wynncore I think you're getting the upgrade more or less at an 'equal money' price.

3. thecarve

thecarve Misanthrope

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ll agree that it’s a “fairly good deal”. The breakfast and the lack of resort fees are the only easily quantifiable benefits you’ll get. But they certainly aren’t the only benefits.

The Tower side is quieter. You won’t have to worry about nightclub noise on that side of the hotel. You also get separate elevators that are steps away from registration as well as steps away from the Tower Suites Bar, which is a nice place to have a relaxing drink in the evening or to grab a cup of coffee at in the morning.

The Tower Suites also have a separate entrance and registration. I’ve never encountered a line at check in (one party in front of me at most). And there is never a line for a cab at that entrance.

You also get two free bottles of water during each housekeeping service (Tower side gets a turn down in addition to the normal housekeeping). And my favorite benefit: they’ll press three items a day for free. Perfect for the lazy guy who doesn’t know how to pack properly (me)!

4. Jerseyguy

Jerseyguy MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the feedback guys

I think the resort fee is only $28 per like you said ,I requested the upgrade so they will confirm based on availability. I hate paying those resort fees so that really is a good selling point plus all the benefits of staying in the Tower Suites make it worthwhile.

5. Malibugolfer

Malibugolfer High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The Tower Suites' experience and amenities are just nicer and more enjoyable. At least to myself and my wife when she comes.
    For that reason alone I'd do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.