1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

question about Venetian and Palazzo

Discussion in 'LV Strip Hotels' started by Qatar, Feb 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qatar

Qatar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello i have question about venetian and palazzo i stay 2 time in palazzo before one on suite and one in normal room but im always stay at wynn its my favorite, i will visit in march or april and i will stay most of my visit at wynn then i stay some between palazzo and venetian in one of them and some in aria and bellagio in one of them so my total stay in vegas will be week in wynn and second week split on two hotel but the problem i have in past when i stay at palazzo bothering me

i explain the problem maybe its normal for some people but for me i didnt like it because on the bed there are feathering not mean the pillow here i mean the top of the bed i think there are feathering that when u go to bed it cover ur clothes or go on your body

i wonder if all the VP room same or i can ask for different before booking not get me wrong i have no problem when the feathering inside the pillow but its on the top of the bed when u try to rest it will come down to my face and down from up the bed

in the end thanks u guys for all the help in this beautiful web and im sorry if i missed up with english language because its not my first language i try to explain my concern i hope its not hard to understand me

wish u all happy stay in vegas

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would guess the bedding is the same in every room. It sounds like you are maybe talking about a "pillow top" type of mattress. I'm not really familiar with that, but I can't think of what else you could mean.

You might be able to ask housekeeping for an extra sheet, fold it lengthwise a few times, lay it across the top area, and tuck in the ends underneath the mattress.

3. buffalo

buffalo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Maybe the previous guest had a pet goose, or a helluva party.

I've stayed there about 12 times over the last few years and never had a feathering issue.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. the nuts

the nuts VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We stay there very often and I know what youre talking about. In the past there were some comforters that were filled with down feathers that would leak some feathers here and there. We never had an issue because most of the time we did not use them. Since then, the comforters have been changed and we havent seen that problem anymore. But if it bothers you then throw the comforter off the bed and crank up the heater.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Qatar

Qatar Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks u guys for all the answer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.