1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Question About Room Rewards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by John Kramer, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John Kramer

John Kramer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Need some help understanding room rewards. I just stayed at the Mirage with the 2-night comp myvegas offer. Does this mean I can never get the 2-night Mirage reward again, or I can after a certain period of time? T&C say only one per myvegas player. Also, are you allowed to combine 2 different "comp" hotels in one trip? For instance, could I do a one-night Aria reward and a one-night MB reward the same week? Lastly, I see that for most properties, the one-night rewards are posted until December. Does anyone know how far out the 2-night rewards are posted for? Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Somewhere there are terms that state one hotel stay reward per person per 30 days.

As for not using that reward again. Typically, you would have to wait until a new "batch" of that reward is available or something changes about the reward, like the cost of it. It's hard to tell when a new batch of a reward has been setup on their end, but a general rule of thumb is, if the game allows you to purchase it, you should be be able to use that reward even if you've purchased it once before.

I wouldn't look for them to extend the 2 night rewards. They usually only have those during slower periods to attract more people to stay at MGM properties.

3. John Kramer

John Kramer Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.